Skip to content
- Work closely with the Asian G-WADI Secretariat to prepare an annual plan of action.
- Together with the Asian G-WADI Secretariat and UNESCO cluster offices approve the workplan and assist the Asian G-WADI Secretariat in preparing an implementation plan.
- Work closely with Asian G-WADI Secretariat and UNESCO to seek funding for the Asian G-WADI activities.
- Regularly keep in communication with other steering committee members and the Asian G-WADI Secretariat; and meet at least once a year to review achievements and constraints as well as to review and approve the forthcoming workplan.
- Regularly communicate with members of the network from their cluster countries, and establish focal points at the pilot basins.
- In cooperation with the Asian G-WADI Secretariat approve new proposals for Pilot Basins and suggest activities to be held within these basins as well as identification of possible types of assistance from members of Asian G-WADI network and other possible donors.
- In cooperation with the Asian G-WADI Secretariat and UNESCO consider the revision of revising the G-WADI criteria for selection of pilot basins, if it is necessary.
- Dr. Forood Sharifi – I. R of Iran, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Shakeel Ahmad – India, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Kholmatov Anatoly – Republic of Tajikistan, Email: email@example.com
- Dr. K. D. Sharma – India, Ex-Officio Member, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org