G-WADI events list below. Please click links at the end of each item to reach the material download pages.
- Report on UNESCO Joint Training Course: Geospatial Methods, Technologies, and Applications in Monitoring Land Cover, Land Use, Fire and Water in semi-arid regions Central Asia, September 19-21, 2009, Almaty, KAZAKHSTAN
- G-WADI’07 Lanzou Groundwater Modeling Workshop, Lanzhou, China. June 11-15, 2007. (Materials available online)
- Steering Committee Meeting. Paris, Feb 2007.
- UNESCO G-WADI Meeting on Water Harvesting. 20-22 November 2006 Aleppo, Syria.
- International Scientific Conference on the Future of Drylands. 19-21 June,2006, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Oxford Workshop on Isotopic and Chemical Tracers. July 6-9, 2005.
- Workshop on Applicability of Climate Research and Information for Water Resource Management in Semi-Arid and Arid Regions. Cairo 18-21 April, 2005.
- International G-WADI Modeling Workshop. Roorkee 28 Feb – 5 Mar 2005.
- Launching the G-WADI website (www.g-wadi.org), 2004.